6 Days Amboseli Nakuru safari for the best game viewing experiences in Kenya. This Kenya safari package highlights 3 of the common tour destinations in Kenya.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Leave Nairobi city early in the morning to avoid the traffic jam, get your breakfast early enough as we prepare for our 6 Days Amboseli Nakuru safari drive to Southern Kenya to Amboseli National Par. Arrive with a game drive proceeding to your lodge for check in, time for lunch. After our lunch we go for evening game drive where we have more chances to see animals like Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo with a view of Mt Kilimanjaro. Later Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Amboseli – Aberdare
With our previous experience, we continue exploring the park for the best of 6 Days Amboseli Nakuru safari especially for what we missed on the previous day, after drive to Aberdare where we will have more game drives later in the evening after our lunch at the park. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Aberdare – Lake Nakuru
Early morning breakfast game en-route to leave Aberdare for Lake Nakuru passing through the Great Rift Valley escarpment. Afternoon game drive across the Pink Lake often referred so due to its Great masses of Flamingos but currently due to climate change and high water level only few flamingos can be seen not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara
Day 4 of our 6 Days Amboseli Nakuru safari, after breakfast drive out of Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara a 5 Hrs drive arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon games drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, and Buffalo. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5 : Maasai Mara
After breakfast, go for full day game drive in the Masai Mara plains with parked lunch which are full of wildebeest during migration season early July to end of September, zebra, impala, topi, giraffe, Thomson’s gazelle are regularly seen, leopards, lions, hyenas, cheetah, jackal and bat-eared foxes. Black rhino are a little shy and hard to spot but are often seen at a distance if you are lucky. Hippos are abundant in the Mara River as are very large Nile crocodiles mention but a few. Dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Maasai Mara – Nairobi
Enjoy breakfast, checkout and depart the Mara for Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Have lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at Airport for flight back home.
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complimentary to all our clients
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
- Visas and related costs, Personal Taxes
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary – Balloon safari, boat ride, Masai Village
Check also: 8 Days Big 5 Kenya Safari