Visit three of the most popular tour destinations in Kenya with this 5 Days Amboseli, Naivasha & Masai Mara Safari. This is one of the best Kenya safari packages that you can ever book.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
You will be met and welcomed by our company representative in your your Nairobi hotel in the morning drive to Amboseli national park which is less than 5 Hrs drive and is famous for its scenery with a close view of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Arrive with more game drive proceeding to your lodge for check in, time for lunch. Afternoon game drive in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo with a view of Mt Kilimanjaro. Later Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Amboseli – Lake Naivasha
Early morning breakfast. After breakfast game en-route leave Amboseli for lake Naivasha which is 5 hrs drive, There will be a stop to view the great rift valley scenery as you proceed to Naivasha you will arrive time for lunch, Check in and have lunch, Later in the afternoon game drive with a visit to Hells Gate National Park which allows Hiking, Bicycling, Rock climbing and photography of wildlife and a visit to geothermal power plant. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara
After breakfast leave Lake Naivasha for Masai Mara a 5 hours drive. Having stop over at Narok town which is famous Masai town proceeding to Masai Mara park for lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Masai Mara full day
Early morning game drive will lead you to some of Africa’s largest lion prides, herds of zebra, antelopes, buffaloes, wildebeest, giraffes, cheetahs, and hyenas and return to camp for breakfast some rest and Lunch. After lunch go for afternoon game drive in the Masai Mara plains which are full of wildebeest during migration season early July to end of September, zebra, impala, topi, giraffe, Thomson’s gazelle are regularly seen, leopards, lions, hyenas, cheetah, jackal and bat-eared foxes. Black rhino are a little shy and hard to spot but are often seen at a distance if you are lucky. Hippos are abundant in the Mara River as are very large Nile crocodiles mention but a few. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Enjoy breakfast, checkout and depart the Mara for Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Have lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at Airport for flight back home.
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes. Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, Masai Village. boat ride on Naivasha.