Visit 2 of Kenya’s most popular safari parks with this 4 Days Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara safari package. This package can be budget, mid-range or luxury depending on your choice of accommodation.
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru
You will be met and welcomed by our company representative in your Nairobi hotel or Airport early in the morning depart Nairobi to Lake Nakuru driving through escarpment to view the Great Rift Valley sceneries en-route arriving to Lake Nakuru around mid-morning for a game drive, later proceeding to your lodge for check in and have lunch. Later afternoon you go for game drive across the Pink Lake often referred so due to its Great masses of Flamingos not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park other animals like lion, leopard, flamingos, Egyptian geese, waterbuck, giraffe, hyena, buffalo, baboons, vervet monkeys, gazelles. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara
Early morning breakfast. After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for Masai Mara a 5 hour drive to the Masai Mara, you will pass through Narok town which is famous Masai people proceeding to Masai Mara arriving at lunch hour check in your lodge for refreshments and lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masai Mara full day
Early morning game drive will lead you to some of Africa’s largest lion prides, herds of zebra, antelopes, buffaloes, wildebeest, giraffes, cheetahs, and hyenas and return to camp for breakfast some rest and Lunch.
After lunch go for afternoion game drive in the Masai Mara plains which are full of wildebeest during migration season early July to end of September, zebra, impala, topi, giraffe, Thomson’s gazelle are regularly seen, leopards, lions, hyenas, cheetah, jackal and bat-eared foxes. Black rhino are a little shy and hard to spot but are often seen at a distance if you are lucky. Hippos are abundant in the Mara River as are very large Nile crocodiles mention but a few. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Early Morning breakfast at your camp. Check out of the camp and park and drive to Nairobi A 5 hours drive to Nairobi for your flight back home or to your Hotel.
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, boat ride in Naivasha, Masai Village.