Visit two of the southern Kenya safari destinations with this 4 Days Amboseli & Tsavo safari. This tour is best for clients who want the best experience with the game animals of Kenya.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Start your day with breakfast after previous day long flight to Africa, our driver guide will drive to you early in the morning to meet you, brief you on the itinerary at your Nairobi, after depart for Amboseli national park which is less than 5 Hrs drive. Have enroute game driveas we proceeding to your lodge for check in, around lunch time. Do afternoon game drive in search of Zebras, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo with a view of Mt Kilimanjaro. Later Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Amboseli – Tsavo West
Early morning game drives in search for what we missed on the previous game drives. Most animals are always much active when the weather is cold and this gives us more chances to see most of them especially the big cat family, return to your lodge for breakfast.
Leave Amboseli for Tasvo West do a game drive en route proceed to Mzima Springs, Where you can see hippos and fish in a crystalline clear water. There are possibilities of seeing crocodiles and monkeys. Later drive to your lodge for check inn and have lunch. In the afternoon you will go for more game drive. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tsavo West – Tsavo East
Prepare your day with a wake up call for the early risers game drive one of the most rewarding especially for researchers who would wish to see the changes of behavior of animals inresponse to the weather. At this time all animals are out looking for what to eat most of them can be spotted at ease while they are on open spaces, later after successful game drive we drive back to your hotel for breakfast. After breakfast drive with more game departing Tsavo West for Tsavo East (drive will be 3 hours to main gate) which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions. Check in and have lunch. Afternoon more game drive in the park with a visit to Aruba dam. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Tsavo East – Mombasa
Depending on your flight itinerary, we can have breakfast and game drive before heading back to Mombasa.
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complimentary to all our clients
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
- Visas and related costs, Personal Taxes
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary – Masai Village