Lake Nakuru Safaris takes you to Lake Nakuru one of the soda lakes in the Rift Valley soda. It is protected by Lake Nakuru National Park and slots among the best places for safaris in Kenya. This 3 Days Lake Nakuru safari will offer you an unforgettable experience in Lake Nakuru National Park in Kenya.
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru
Starting the day with soft heavy African breakfast at your lodge, Focus East Africa Tours driver guide will brief you with the itinerary of Lake Nakuru Safaris as you will be on breakfast, help you with your luggage. After the breakfast is done we check out of the hotel and start our long drive to the Northern part of Kenya to Lake Nakuru driving through escarpment to view the Great Rift Valley sceneries en-route arriving to Lake Nakuru around mid-morning for a game drive, later proceeding to your lodge for check in and have lunch. Later afternoon you go for game drive across the Pink Lake often referred so due to its Great masses of Flamingos not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park other animals like lion, leopard, waterbuck, giraffe, hyena, buffalo, baboons, vervet monkeys, gazelles. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru
Do early morning game drive before our breakfast, take some warm light breakfast. Lake Nakuru Safaris will be exited as we come close to the wonderful African nature, observing the sunrise while in the game drive. We will see more animals at this early time since everyone wants to start the day in good moods, the carnivores also are on hunt for the prey while the grazers are looking for fresh wet grass with the dues.
Return back to our hotel for breakfast and a relaxing rest in the lodge as we wait for our lunch then embank on our Lake Nakuru Safaris with evening game drive in search for the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park and other animals most preferably what we missed in the morning breakfast. dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Lake Nakuru – Nairobi
Depending on your flight, we can have brief morning game drive then back to our lodge for breakfast and check out, start our drive back to the city of Nairobi for your drop off to either your hotel or Airport.
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complimentary to all our clients
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
- Visas and related costs, Personal Taxes
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary – Balloon safari, boat ride, Masai Village