This 3 Days Amboseli Tsavo safari tour will take you to Amboseli National Park, Tsavo National Park (East & West) and Mombasa.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or Airport in the morning have a briefing of 3 Days Amboseli Tsavo safari. drive to Amboseli national pack passing through beautiful scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro. Arrive to the park in mid-morning have brief game drive proceeding to your lodge for check in and have lunch and refreshments. In the afternoon go for afternoon game drive to search for Zebras, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo with a view of Mt Kilimanjaro. Later Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Amboseli – Tsavo East
Day 2 of 3 Days Amboseli Tsavo safari, have breakfast drive with game en-route departing Amboseli for Tsavo East which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions, It’s also the biggest park in Kenya divided in to two that is Tsavo East and Tsavo West but this time around we will head to Tsavo east have en-route game drive as we proceed to your lodge for lunch and check in. Go for afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Eland, Zebras, Antelopes, Hartbeest, wildebeest, Elephant, Buffalo among others. Drive back to our lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tsavo east to Mombasa
After early morning African breakfast we will check out of our lodge share the little tip with them as we say thank you for their services, more game en-route drive out of Tsavo east and head to Mombasa a 4 Hrs drive and you will arrive in Mombasa around lunch time we drop either North coast Mombasa or drop off to Diani South coast Mombasa to your respectfully hotel or Airport.
end of 3 Days Amboseli Tsavo safari
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complimentary to all our clients
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
- Visas and related costs, Personal Taxes
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary – Masai Village
Check out: 4 Days Amboseli & Tsavo